Welcome to the ‘CoMS working group’ help page!
Weekly, a member from a team of experts will provide guidance during an informal Q&A session, no prior registration required.
Office hours will include questions/answers and discussions about the microbiome, virome, and advanced ecological statistics analyses.
For more details, you can contact the instructors most suited to your query according to their expertise (see below, each with their specific topics).
- Every Wednesday
- 11 am – 12 pm EST
- To participate, contact the instructors most suited to your query according to their expertise (see below, each with their specific topics) for the zoom link.
- Funing Tian (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mohamed Mohamed (email@example.com)
Advanced ecological statistics group
- Ahmed Zayed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The basics: using bash, OSC, python, and R (download pdf)
- Visit the Microbiome Informatics Webinar Series page and CoMS’s YouTube channel where you can access webinar videos on a variety of microbiome analysis topics.